Your Ad Here

Saturday, January 2, 2010

'I hate paying my taxes' - Shruti Seth

Shruti Seth aka Isha Mirchandani in Sony’s Rishta.com takes our Quick Grills…

Which of the latest advertisements do you like?
I like the Aamir one for Smart Chips.

Anything you like to collect?
Jewelry

You like watching movies belonging to which genre?
I like happy endings, so I go for romantic and light hearted movies.

One invention you're waiting for?
A machine that would make me go invisible.

Do you believe in telepathy?
Absolutely.

Any strange request from fans?
I don't know if it's strange but certainly seems a dangerous request to me. The thing is some of my fans ask me to hold their babies and pose for pictures. It gets me really nervous because I am so not experienced in handling babies.

When do you think the world is going to end?
I really don't think about such morbid things.

Your favorite small car?
My Maruti Swift (smiles).

Any bad habit of yours that you want to get rid of?
I want to stop drinking aerated drinks.

Your favorite sports personality?
Steffi Graf and Sachin Tendulkar.

You do NOT like to spend on what things?
Taxes! I hate paying my taxes. Because to be honest, I don't feel I'm getting the kind of amenities that as a proper tax-paying citizen I deserve.

Have you encountered any near-death situations?
Fortunately no!

Do you like to be neutral or opinionated…generally?
I'm generally opinionated. But I'm pretty okay keeping them to myself.

Which section of a newspaper do you like to read?
World section.

Be honest and tell us one advice that you preach but don't follow.
The one to drink lots of water.
'I hate paying my taxes' - Shruti SethSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger