Your Ad Here

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Rubina’s spoilt New Year

When the whole world was having a gala time celebrating the New Year Eve one person who was having a bad time was ‘Chhotti Bahu’ fame pretty actress Rubina Dilaik aka Radhika. This actress’s New Year plans got ruined due to heavy traffic jam.

“I was to go out for dinner with my family on New Year night but instead I ended up spending the New Year on roads. I was traveling back to Mumbai from Pune after an event and got stuck in a horrible traffic jam! It was frustrating as I was hungry but there was no motel or dhaba where I could go. I reached home at 2:15 in the night instead of the scheduled 11:30 pm so, eventually we had dinner at home” says Rubina recalling the bad experience.

It is indeed frustrating when one’s plans get ruined by such traffic problems, but how was the first day of New Year? “My first day was spent convincing my sister to speak to me as she wasn’t talking to me due to the New Year plan disaster. I also caught up on ‘3 idiots’ which was after about a year since my last movie watch ‘Fashion’.” Says Rubina.

Nothing can be more frustrating then getting stuck in traffic jam on a big night but anyway we wish you a Very smooth and Happy New Year ahead!

Rubina’s spoilt New YearSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger