Your Ad Here

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Praneeta Sahu to enter Kitani Mohabbat Hai..

Praneeta Sahu who was earlier seen in Kuch Is Tara, Kasturi and Kasautii Zindagi Kii will soon be entering NDTV Imagine's Kitani Mohabbat Hai as Salil's best friend.

Speaking about her role, Praneeta says, "My character name is Vany, and I play the best friend of Salil (Shreysth). I have come back from abroad; and the focus will be on the chemistry between Salil and Vany. The character is very positive and my relationship with Salil is purely on friendship basis. But it so happens that Purbhi (Pooja Gor) gets insecure because of my closeness to Salil".

When asked about the future track, she says, "I have no idea about the track, but I will be entering today or tomorrow".

Along with Praneeta, Antara Mitra of Indian Idol fame will also be entering Kitani. She will be seen for just one episode though.Antara will be performing in a musical concert at Shimla where Praneeta makes her entry. She will be seen singing the number 'Sajana Aa Bhi Jaa'.
Praneeta Sahu to enter Kitani Mohabbat Hai..SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger