Your Ad Here

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Vinny Arora to replace Santo in Bandini?

The leading lady of Aathvan Vachan, Vinny Arora has been in the news of replacing Aasiya Kazi as Santo in Bandini. The mentally challenged girl is heard to play the challenging role in Balaji show on Imagine.

“I have just given a look test day before yesterday but have not received any call from the production house till yet,” says Vinny.

How sure you are of getting the role? “Well I really don’t know as there were many other than me who gave audition for the same. I am waiting for the call from the other side, only then I can confirm about it,” she adds further.

Have you seen the show? “Yes I like the show and if I get an opportunity to be part of it, I will go ahead,” she concludes.

We called up Aasiya to know her side of story. Her brother rubbished out the buzz saying, “She is very much the part of the show and there is not word about replacing her. Even today she is busy shooting for the same.”

Will Aaisya continue to be Santo or Vinny will replace her? Now only time will decide who will be the Bandini of Ronit Roy?
Vinny Arora to replace Santo in Bandini?SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger