Your Ad Here

Friday, December 18, 2009

Ragini cries for ‘Bhaskar Bharati’!

Bhaskar BharatiRagini Khanna aka Bharati of ‘Bhaskar Bharati’, the serial which recently went off air from Sony tells us about her feelings for the serial as she will be no longer linked with the show hence forth.

Now that she has lots of free time for a chit-chat she informs us, “Truly speaking, I felt very bad after my last shoot and the initial three days after the shoot were worst for me. I missed my co-actors and also missed shooting for the serial. The saddest thing is that the show telecast its last episode yesterday, and I just could not stop the tears rolling down my cheeks and I finally burst out crying like a small kid.”

“It was very gloomy to see the last episode. But after all, life has to go on and thus I have made up my mind to be seen more on TV for all the viewers out there who loved me and the show. I have some new things in hand about which I can reveal only in January but even I am eager to start new work. I will make sure that I come back with a bang,” promises Ragini.

Well Ragini, even the audience is waiting to see you in a new avatar.

Ragini cries for ‘Bhaskar Bharati’!SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger