Your Ad Here

Friday, December 18, 2009

Yeh Rishta completes 250 episodes...

Star Plus and Directors Kut's Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Haicompleted a successful run of 250 episodes yesterday.

The unit organized a cake cutting ceremony with the protagonists Hina Khan (Akshara),Karan Mehra (Naitik) present. Also seen was the family of Naitik, but one noted absence was of Akshara's family.

We talked to Akshara aka Hina Khan who seemed the happiest amongst the entire lot present there. "I am very much excited as we have completed 250 episodes today. I would like to thank Rajan Shahi Sir who gave me this big a break. I still remember how nervous I was in my first shoot at Jaipur. But the whole cast and crew made me comfortable. I still go thro' my pictures taken during that first shot (smiles)".

Hina Khan further added that she is missing her Maayka family on this day, as it was with them that she began this journey.

Naitik aka Karan Mehra who appeared equally elated said, "I want to thank all my fans who have supported and loved me as Naitik. I feel happy that we have completed 250 episodes today, and look forward to achieving many more milestones like this".

We wish the entire team all the very best for their future tracks…
Yeh Rishta completes 250 episodes...SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger