Your Ad Here

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Hiten Tejwani on his role in Kitni Mohabbat Hai


Hiten tejwani became the heartthrob after playing Pratham in the serial called Kutumb on sony entertainment television. Now the actor would be entering NDTV Imagine’s Kitni Mohabbat Hai in which he is playing the character of a young music sensation. We had a brief chat with Hiten about his role and about he being very choosy these days.

Q. Tell us about your role in your new show Kitni Mohabbat Hai?
A. It’s a role of a music sensation Karan Singh. I am playing the judge of a music competition. The character of Karan has a lot of attitude and he is a bindaas type of character.

Q. How is this role different from your other roles?
A. This role is quite different from my other roles as I will have a very different look in the show unlike my other shows, I will wear more of jeans and funky clothes rather than the normal formal clothes.

Q. Tell us about your experience and tuning with the new cast and crew?
A. I have only shot for two days so I can’t say much about it but yes it’s a young fresh team and I enjoyed working with them it was a good experience altogether. And as now I have no role till ten days so I when I will start of again then I can tell you much more about my tuning and experiences.

Q. Do you think the show will gain TRP because of your entry in the show?
A. I can’t say that but yes because of my role the viewers will get to see a lot of twists and turn in the show which will make the show interesting, so may be or may not be the TRP will increase. I have always got a good response from my fans for my roles and I hope this time also, I will get a positive response from them as they will discover a new Hiten altogether.

Q. You are hardly seen on television nowadays….why?
A. Yes, I am on a self imposed break from television because I do not like the roles offered to me. This character was different and interesting so I took up this one. And if something very interesting will come in my way then only I will do that role.

Q. Gauri and your on-screen jodi has always being appreciated, so would Gauri too be paired with you in this serial?
A. Yes, I know our jodi has been appreciated quite a lot onscreen but no, Gauri won’t be paired with me in this show or in any other show as she is on a break from television these days. She is focusing more on her painting these days.

Q. What is that one thing you would like to change in the television industry?
A. Who am I to bring any change? And in fact I think I don’t want any changes. I just want that we get to work on new concepts and get to work on new and good roles.

Q. How do you manage to keep yourself so fit?
A. I follow a strict diet regime and also workout daily. I avoid outside food and prefer having home cooked food.

Q. Any Bollywood plans?
A. Yes definitely I would love to do Bollywood but only if something interesting comes my way.

source: Sampurn Media

Hiten Tejwani on his role in Kitni Mohabbat HaiSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger