Your Ad Here

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Daljeet works her way into Shaleen’s heart!

Don’t get shocked if we tell you that the newly married actress Daljeet has turned chef and keeps herself busy cooking scrumptious meals in kitchen for hubby Shaleen. But yes! It’s true as post-marriage the actress had consciously looked into household business and tries to impress Shaleen with her culinary skills.

In a chit-chat with Daljeet she tells, “After marriage I was deliberately at home to learn the entire household work as I am on a break now and Shaleen is working for ‘Do Hanso Ka Joda’. Thus, I decided to pay attention on Shaleen as when I start working again, I won’t get time to look after him. So now-a-days I get up early in the morning and cook food for him and pack lunch for his shoot.” “Meals that have paneer (cottage cheese) and eggs are his favorite so I usually try something with paneer and egg, I don’t know whether I am a good cook or not but he always appreciates me for the varieties. And maybe due to this he has gained weight and in contrary I have lost my weight,” she rues smiling.

Well, great going Daljeet after all they do say that the way to a man’s heart is through his stomach!

Daljeet works her way into Shaleen’s heart!SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger