Your Ad Here

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

I want to try all the roles in this industry -Aditya Redij

We caught up with actor Aditya Redij aka Raghav of ‘Na Aana Iss Desh Lado’ over a hot cup of coffee and he shared his likes and dislikes with us in a little chit-chat.

Your favorite hangout place: The place where I am with my friends.

Your mouth waters when: I see Tandoori chicken.

Favorite beverage: Nariyal Pani (Coconut water)

Describe yourself in one word: Passionate.

Describe your parents in one word: My love.

Favorite actor/ actress: Johnny Depp and Nargis.

Website you always click on: as I use Blackberry, I am always on twitter and facebook.

Song you always love to listen and sing: Oldies, mostly that of Kishore Kumar.

Last movie you have seen: Avatar!

Dream role you want to play: All the roles in this industry.

Memorable moment: birth of my nieces.

Best birthday plan: Each birthday is best for me and I always do best things.

Perfect sketch for your life partner: I am still very confused about it.

One impossible dream means: The dreams which will make you dream forever about it!

A weird dream you have come across: I was flying in the sky.

I want to try all the roles in this industry -Aditya RedijSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger