Your Ad Here

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Jas Karan at his romantic best...

Jas Karan Singh had a valid reason to go missing from Star One's Miley Jab Hum Tum for few days!! Well, the actor who got married to his girl friend of five years Ashwini Vala on December 25th in a private ceremony, had been to Goa with his pretty wife for their honeymoon.

Talking about his honeymoon experience, Jas told us, "We have just got back from our exciting honeymoon trip in Goa. I resumed shoot for my show Miley Jab Hum Tum yesterday. We were there at Goa for a good eight days. Everything was so beautiful out there".

Ask Jas Karan about his plans for their first Valentines' Day post marriage and he said, "Well, I have just now returned to work. But I can't resist asking for a day's off on February 14th (smiles). I will plan something really big for my wife if I get an off. I will surely present her with loads of gifts. If I don't end up getting an off, I will take her for a nice romantic dinner after my pack up".

Well, he seems to be the perfect romantic hubby that a girl would dream to have!!
Jas Karan at his romantic best...SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger