Your Ad Here

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Mayank Anand gets the blogging fever!

Mayank AnandThe Dil Mil Gaye Star Dr. Rahul aka Mayank Anand is known in the television industry for expanding the horizons of an actor. Not only is he a professional artist but he is also soon coming out with his much talked about debut novel ‘Love from the sidelines’ by Leadstart Publishing.

“Writing has always been my first love”, said a proud Mayank. “And I have always wanted to have a blog site of my own. I have been waiting for my site to be ready so that I could have everything together. I hope my fans like the blog and we would have some cool conversations there” he added.

His first blog post on his website is about the book itself and he has promised us to keep giving out updates on his life, events and other news daily via the blog. He even promises to give fans a sneak peak preview of the book and its chapters if they demand for it. Wow, now that’s called taking care of one’s loyal fans!

Mayank Anand gets the blogging fever!SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger