Your Ad Here

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Smita Thackeray's 'Kalki' for COLORS..

Smita Thackeray, daughter-in-law of Shiv Sena Chief Bal Thackeray will be coming up with a mega-budget mytho cum fantasy based show, titled 'Kalki' on COLORS.

Smita Thackeray's production house is named after her son Rahul, and will be called Rahul Productions.

According to our source, "This show coming from Smita Thackeray will be COLORS' one of the biggest shows in terms of money spent and the cast included. Kalki will be a combination of mythological as well as fantasy based show, wherein 60-70% will be based on fantasy and the remaining 20-30% on the concept of mytho".

As we all know, Lord Vishnu has ten avatars, and the Kalki avatar is the 10th avatar taken in the Kalyug (present life). "Here, Kalki will be seen as a cool dude, somebody like our MTV VJ. The show will have great visual effects, and the production house and channel are planning to give the viewers a show which is of the quality of Harry Potter and Lord of the Rings, when it comes to fantasy", adds our source.

"The cast for the show has not been finalized. However, the show is expected to have well known actors from both television and Bollywood fields. The shoot for the show will start sometime in December, and the launch will either be in January or February 2010", further informs our source.

The show in all probability will be a weekly at a prime time slot.
Smita Thackeray's 'Kalki' for COLORS..SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment