Your Ad Here

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Similarity between Dev and Radhika

Dev and RadhikaA buzz about the duo of Chhoti Bahu (ZEE TV) seeing each other is in the air since long time. So let us clear that even if the talks about Avinash Sachdev and Rubina Dilaik being a couple might be untrue to some extent but there is a common liking for one thing. Want to know what it is read further.

Which is your favourite dish you crave for? “Hmm, I like ‘Paneer Cheese Masala’ because I like the taste of the delicacy. One more reason is that I know to cook the dish. So when ever I feel like enjoying the recipe I prepare and have it,” quips Rubina.

Now let’s have a look on what Dev Babu have to say about his taste, “My favourite dish is Paneer Cheese Masala because I like the taste and I am crazy for cheese and paneer,” says Avinash Sachdev.

Yeh rishta ho ya na ho but their fetish for one dish does give a hint that kuch toh hai, isnt it?

Similarity between Dev and RadhikaSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger