Your Ad Here

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Karan Mehra to play Ganesia in Agle Janam..

We all know that Laali is wedded to Ganesia in Zee TV's Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo. Finally the moment has arrived when Ganesia will be shown in the show.

Karan Mehra who was last seen in Sony's Hum Ladkiyaan has been roped in to play Ganesia. Laali on coming to her village gets to know the bitter fact that her parents had sold her for money. She will soon face a worse blow when she gets to know that her kid sister Rekha is getting married to Ganesia.

Karan Mehra confirms this news and tells us, "This is a very challenging role for me. I have had to work on my Bihari dialect and that was really an uphill task. I have started shoot from today and my entry will be aired on Monday."

Elaborating on his look and role Karan quips, "I will don a simple pyjama and a kurta; I play a typical farmer in the village. The only addition I have given to my look is that I added a black teeka on my forehead."

Well, we are now all set for a confrontation between Laali and her Ganesia...
Karan Mehra to play Ganesia in Agle Janam..SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger