Your Ad Here

Monday, July 6, 2009

Saumya Tandon to do a Punjabi film..

Saumya Tandon who was recently seen partnering Jay Bhanushali as host in Zee's Dance India Dance has now taken up a Punjabi film.

Says she, "I have signed up for a Punjabi film. The shooting will take place in India, London and Canada. Therefore I won't be in the country during July-August." Saumya has high hopes for her film career as she goes on to say, "I want to do some quality work, something that I can be proud of later. I want to be part of not just Bollywood but of world cinema."

Saumya truly has dreams to reach beyond sky. She says, "I want to feel what its like to rub shoulders with the best among the world. And if I have to dream, I'd rather dream big. So I'm not slowing down until I get my Oscar."

There's another reason for the charming girl to be happy as she has been declared the Best New Anchor (female) in a recently held award ceremony. She cannot contain herself as she says, "I'm really happy that we are being recognized and encouraged. It has surely added to my enthusiasm to be a part of this field."

She is also slated to continue as host for the second season of Dance India Dance. The actress was also seen playing sister of Kareena Kapoor in the hit Bollywoof flick, Jab We Met.

We wish her all the best for her career!!
Saumya Tandon to do a Punjabi film..SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger