Your Ad Here

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Aditya Redij gets desperate..

Aditya RedijThe tall and handsome guy, Aditya Redij aka Raghav of Naa Aana Iss Desh Laado is getting desperate theses days. Guys don’t get us wrong as we are talking about his character in the show which has turned negative. Now the actor is desperate to get back to the positive side.

“It’s been long that my character has turned negative but now I want it to become positive all over again,” says Aditya.

The actor has received many messages from his fans for the same. “I’ve received lots of messages on facebook from my fans asking me of when my character will turn positive. They love to see me as a dutiful hubby of Sia,” he adds.

“My character will be turning positive soon but if it doesn’t happen I would ask my fans to ask the channel and the producer and demand to them for the change in my character,” he concludes.

Is the producer and channel listing to his plea If not don’t worry your fans will definitely do the needful.

Aditya Redij gets desperate..SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger