Your Ad Here

Friday, September 18, 2009

Laali was conscious: Shekhar was confident

LaaliAgle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo, is now focusing on a love track between Laali (Ratan Rajput) and Shekhar (Abhishek Rawat) which has given the viewer’s a bit relief from the distress of the protagonist. The upcoming episode will see some intimate scenes between the couple.

While having a word with Ratan about her views and feelings during the intimate scenes, she informs, “Yes I felt a bit awkward as I had to be very close to Abhishek, but after all it is a scene and I have to give my best so that the audience get the right feel about Laali-Shekhar and their changing rapport.”

When we moved further with our chitchat, she also informed us about the on-set “Masti” during the scene, “Our director use to scold me at each and every minute for my mistake during the takes of this particular scene. Those incidents made me feel more embarrassed than shooting for the intimate sequence,” Ratan added.

Ratan also spoke on what Abhishek felt while shooting for this important scene. “He was very much confident while doing an intimate scene whereas I was shy and took a while to get in the mood of that particular sequence.”

At last Laali, you have climbed the first ladder of success Now we should wait and watch of how far will she go to achieve the goal or the task given by Thakur Loha Singh (Sudesh Berry)?

Laali was conscious: Shekhar was confidentSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger