Your Ad Here

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

'I like Vadapav!' - Arav Velhal

We all are familiar with Arav as Billu of Zee TV's Aap Ki Antara. When had a chat with him, it became quite obvious that he is like a fully charged battery, exuding energy with every word that he uttered, though they were few. His mother Vijaya too swears by the fact he is 'physically energetic' and in case he has no one to play with, would simply take to 'jumping on bed!'

Here are excerpts of what the little powerhouse had to say…

How did you bag the role of Billu?
I went for auditions and got selected.

What standard were you in at that time?
I was in senior kindergarten.

How do you manage both shoot and studies?
Mamma teaches me here, at the shoot.

Do you have fun on sets?
Yes we do lots of masti on sets.

In the show, you are shown to be having a crush on Antara(Zaina Vastani). In real life, do you have a crush on any girl?
Yes, I do.

Really, who?
Zaina only! (smiles)

Do they call you Billu in school?
Yes some of them do.

What are the timings of your shoot usually?
It's from five-thirty to eight o'clock.

Who accompanies you to the sets?
Mummy.

What do you have to say about Prabhleen?
She is very sweet. She hugs me.

And Darshan?
He plays a lot with me. He gifted me a bubble pen.

How do you get along with Zaina and Abhishek?
We all are friends. We play.

What are the things that you like to munch on in between your shots?
I like Vadapav! …and…and…McDonald's burger also.

You like the McD burger because it's very similar to Vadapav?
Yes…yeah.

Do you enjoy acting?
Yes.

'I like Vadapav!' - Arav VelhalSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger