Your Ad Here

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Arjun Bijlani dislocates his shoulder..

Arjun Bijlani who plays Mayank in Star One's Miley Jab Hum Tum has dislocated his shoulder recently while he was shooting a fight scene for the show.

The actor was at the doctor's when we called him yesterday. "I was shooting a fight sequence when all of a sudden my shoulder snapped and came out of the socket. I was in terrible pain and could not even move my hand. But then, the cameraman somehow managed to push it back into the socket and I continued with the shoot. In fact, he had to push it back twice as it came out again after few minutes", quips Arjun.

The actor was so tired after the day's schedule that he could not see a doctor the same day. The next day he had to resume shoot as they were working cut-to-cut. "I packed up from shoot just now and I am waiting at the doctor's place. I have to get an MRI scan done tomorrow. It needs to be seen whether it is a muscle tear or something worse", explains the actor.

Arjun has got a break of three days in which he has to get better. "I will not be shooting for the next three days, and I hope to get better by then. But if there is any complication, I heard I might have to undergo physiotherapy for the next six months", says a worried Arjun.

In Miley Jab Hum Tum, the track is poised at a point wherein Mayank and Nupur (Rati Pandey) are slowly but steadily falling in love..

We hope Arjun is fit and fine soon, so that we can see more of Mayank-Nupur awesome chemistry on screen!!
Arjun Bijlani dislocates his shoulder..SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger