Your Ad Here

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Ansha Sayeed and Aashka Goradia have a big showdown on sets..

Aashka Goradia and Ansha Sayeed play sisters Kalavathi and Roopmathi respectively in COLORS'Laagi Tujhse Lagan. The sisters go hand-in-hand in their plans to make life hell for Dutta Bhau (Mishal Raheja) in the show.

However, the two got caught in a very ugly fight which happened over the weekend in front of the crew members.

A little birdie from the sets told us, "Aashka and Ansha had been great friends, and would share their free time together in Aashka's private room. In fact, Aashka had gifted Ansha with costly gifts worth Rs. 3000/. But for some reason or the other, Ansha stopped talking to Aashka, and started avoiding her for the past few days. In fact, Aashka had even given Ansha some money as a mark of gesture when the girl needed money urgently on one particular day when she had come to the sets without money in her bag".

"The fight started when Aashka very politely asked Ansha when she would repay her money. But Ansha reacted very badly to it, and started abusing Aashka. She uttered some horrible words which a decent and civilized woman will never even think of uttering. The entire crew and cast members were witness to this ugly event. Ansha was also heard telling Aashka that she was no Ashwarya Rai, for behaving like this", the birdie tells us.

When contacted, Aashka told us, "I really did not expect this from her. In fact we were very good friends, and we have had some fun time on sets. She suddenly stopped talking to me. But one day, she barged into my make-up room, where I was with two other people. She yelled at the top of her voice, threw money at my face and talked in such nasty language that I will never forget. I have been in the industry for many years, and have never experienced such an incident. Even when she was talking, I kept quiet because I did not want to stoop low. And even when I was a new comer like her, I never ever remember behaving like this to anyone. Even today, I have a fond relationship with all my co-stars who I have worked with, in my previous shows".

The birdie tells us, "Aashka has taken objection to such behaviour from the girl, and has told the production house that she would not shoot with the girl anymore, till the time she gives her an apology".

Aashka told us, "Yes, I have informed the production house. In fact all of them knew how badly she behaved with me. She owes me an apology, and I will not shoot with her till then; and I stand by my decision".

We tried calling Ansha, but her cell remained switched off.
Ansha Sayeed and Aashka Goradia have a big showdown on sets..SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger