Your Ad Here

Friday, March 19, 2010

Rakesh Bedi in F.I.R

Rakesh Bedi, the veteran actor will be seen in a cameo role in SAB TV's F.I.R.

The actor who was busy for nine long years with Yes Boss took a break for few months, and is now back to television with a different character in FIR.

When contacted, Rakesh Bedi confirmed the news and said, "I will be playing different characters in different episodes. I will not be seen in all episodes, but yes, as per my dates I will frequently be shooting with them. I have already shot for 5-6 characters for F.I.R".

Elaborating on one such interesting character that he plays in F.I.R, Rakesh told us, "I play a father in one of the episodes, who pretends to be married to Chandramukhi (Kavita Kaushik) only to teach his son a lesson".

Rakesh Bedi will also be seen in Waterwalks'upcoming show on SAB TV, titled Chal Chanchal Chal.
Rakesh Bedi in F.I.RSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger