Your Ad Here

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Mink enters Sarkaar Ki Duniya..

Mink who was last seen in COLORS' Dancing Queen will now be entering REAL TV's Sarkaar Ki Duniya as Wild Card Entry.

Talking about her entry in the show, Mink says, "REAL channel wanted one celebrity wild card for the show, and they approached me. I am basically a very private person, comfortable in my own life. So I thought this is the best opportunity to explore myself. Through this reality, I will get a chance to test my patience level, and will also be making food for myself (smiles)".

When asked whether she is worried about her image being hampered in the show, she quips, "I think all is up to me and all matters on how I behave there. As I told you earlier, I am very good in behavior, so I will not have any problems".

On her disappointing exit in Dancing Queen Mink verbalizes, "The show was a dance reality show where I had the responsibility to teach my team mate the qualities that a dancing queen will possess. Basically, she had to be good in behavior, dressing and dancing. Unfortunately, I got a partner who was mentally sick; a person who did not have any manners, who would end up fighting with everyone. I am happy that I got rid of her".

Well, we just hope Mink has a better time in this reality show..
Mink enters Sarkaar Ki Duniya..SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger