Your Ad Here

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Roshni Chopra to host India's Got Talent..

Sometime back there was a news that Roshni Chopra might anchor Rakhi Ka Swaymar on NDTV Imagine, but now we have the girl herself saying that she is not doing the show.

"I was indeed approached but then the dates collided with my US shows which were already penciled in, hence I had to opt out", says Roshni. However, she has passed on her best wishes to Rakhi thro' a promo she shot recently for the show.

Roshni will now be seen in yet another big budget reality show and we have her talking about it. "You can soon see me hosting COLORS' India Got Talent. This reality show will have three anchors including me, the other two being Nikhil Chinnappa and Ayushmann Khurana. I will host a special segment called 'India has got more talent'", explains Roshni.

However, she refused to talk more about it saying, "You will have to check it out for yourself. I have just returned from multi-city auditions and am pleasantly shocked to see the extent of talent that people have. This international format is a far cry from the song and dance routine to which TV had got stuck in for some time".

Lastly, talking about her look, she says "I have a never before avatar. Earlier you had seen me in dresses and in a studio environment, but be prepared for some different here".

India's Got Talent will be produced by Synergy Adlabs.
Roshni Chopra to host India's Got Talent..SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger