Your Ad Here

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

13 months of pregnancy for Ghena

Ghena PregnantNeha Marda aka Ghena of Balika Vadhu is eagerly waiting for her child’s birth. The actress is fed up of being pregnant and now wants to get rid of the fake stomach which she is wearing for her scenes.

“I had been pregnant since last year September and just waiting for this child. I am tired of being pregnant and now want to get rid of all the padding. But my production people jokily keep telling me it’s better to be pregnant than holding the baby,” says Neha.

The actress is very much excited to become a mommy. “It’s definitely going to be a new experience. I really don’t know of how I will manage it but am very excited about this whole thing,” she adds further.

So are you ready to see the youngest mommy of screen. Hope Neha your audience like the new avatar.

13 months of pregnancy for GhenaSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger