Your Ad Here

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Riddhima not sure about her come back in DMG

Jennifer WingetJennifer Winget aka Dr Riddhima of Dill Mill Gayye is very much gloomy as being linked up with Karan Singh Grover. We called her to know of whether she is planning to return back to the show or not.

“I don’t think so I will return back in the show but cant say! If it is written in the script, than it may be that I may make a come back in DMG,” Jennifer said annoyingly.

When moved further with the chit chat, she quips, “Please, lets not talk about that show but instead of DMG, I would like to speak on my upcoming comedy show ‘Teen Ka Tadka’ were I am really going to be seen in a new avatar and I am happy doing it.”

Well, Jennifer has left us with the questions that, Will Dr. Riddhima (Jennifer Winget) and Dr. Armaan (Karan Singh Grover) will make a come back? Or either of the two will be replaced by some another Dr. Armaan or Dr. Riddhima?

Riddhima not sure about her come back in DMGSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger