Your Ad Here

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Amit Verma's reel and real life mix-up...

Amit Verma who is all set to get wedded in reel life to Benaf Dadachanji aka Baby in Star Plus and Hats Off's show Baa Bahu aur Baby, faced a very creepy incident while shooting for the promotional activities for the show at Ahmedabad.

According to our source, "Birju aka Amit was dressed as a groom and rode on a horse for the promotional activity. There was one young girl in the crowd who silently walked along with Amit, and after the entire sequence, she went towards Amit and asked him to marry Baby in real life, which left Amit totally embarrassed".

When contacted, Amit Verma confirmed the news and said, "Yes, she was a young girl who came to me, asked my real name and then said she wanted me to marry Benaf. She even started to cry when I told her that the marriage sequence was just happening in the show. I felt so embarrassed when she told me that she is ready to even talk to Benaf to make things happen. She also expressed that she wanted to marry Birju as she loved his simplicity. However, since Birju and Baby are made for each other, she wanted me to find for her a guy as simple and nice as Birju. She just would not allow me to move, and kept saying the same thing that Benaf and I would make a good pair together".

"I tried to convince her that acting and real life is totally different and that we both are the best of friends and there is nothing more to it. Finally, after all the efforts I put in, she became normal and took my autograph and left. It was a very creepy experience which I will never forget in my life", adds Amit.
Amit Verma's reel and real life mix-up...SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger