Your Ad Here

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Rubina Dilaik unhappy with the Makeup

Our ’sidhi sadhi’ girl from the serial Chhoti Bahu–Sindoor Bin Suhagan (ZEE TV) is now a days seen in a very different mood and attire. Her make-up and costumes are being improvisation as Dev (Avinash Sachdev) and Radhika (Rubina Dilaik) are on the verge to tie the knot. But Rubina is bit disappointed with the make-up applied to her. What can be the reason for it?

We called up Rubina to know about her make over but she replied gloomily, she said, “Recently I have to apply more additional make-up like sindoor, kajal and dark lipstick but it feels very heavy to carry as I never ever apply make-up on my face in real life. Actually speaking the only reason to change my makeup is to give me a bridal look.”

“I believe in being simple with out makeup because according to me beauty is simplicity. The more you be simple the more you will look beautiful. So as soon as I finish my shoot I rush to remove my makeup,” she adds.

When asked her about her personal life makeup mantra she informs, “As I said before, I never apply makeup not even a lipstick. Whenever I go out, I just put earrings, chain and I’m sorted.”

Well Rubina we agree with you that beauty dwells in simplicity or else we can say, “Sadagi mein hi sundarta hai”, isn’t it?

Rubina Dilaik unhappy with the MakeupSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger