Your Ad Here

Friday, October 30, 2009

Jugni Chali Jalandhar to go off air?

Jugni Chali JalandharThe latest buzz to surround SAB TV is that their comedy show Jugni Chali Jalandhar is finally going off air to replace some another comedy venture on the channel. Jugni Chali…has completed one year with love and support of audience but now it may be the time to say good bye to all due to the dipping TRP’s.

Muskaan Mehani aka Jugni of the show informs us, “(Laugh) Well frankly speaking I have completed 201 episodes of this show and still I have not received any official notice that the show is going off air but on other side the buzz is in the air from last 3 months.”

“Lets see what comes next as you never know what will happen in this field. Thus, I am prepared to face everything that comes my way. I am working hard and will definitely get what I want,” actress added.

When asked about the TRP’s and response that the show gets, she replied, “The TRP’s are good and our work for promotions are also going well. Recently we went to Chandigarh for our promotions and I got enormous response from the people. But still we never know what comes next.”

Well Muskaan, all we say here is, hope for the best and be ready for the worst

Jugni Chali Jalandhar to go off air?SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger