Your Ad Here

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Anoop Soni fights against pain to provide the 'Tadka'...

Anoop Soni who provides a very yummy 'Tadka' to the talented Jodi of Shweta Tiwari and Rehman in Sony's Comedy Circus 3 – Teen Ka Tadka had a bad day when he arrived to shoot for the second episode of the show which will air tomorrow, October 31st, at 10 PM on Sony.

According to our source, "The actor who impressed one and all with his punch lines in the opening episode of Teen Ka Tadka was going thro' his lines, and was getting ready for the shoot when he suffered a severe bout of abdominal pain. He lost his senses and his blood pressure also got low, so much so that he had to be rushed to the nearby hospital immediately".

We called Anoop Soni to inquire about his health, and he told us, "I am much better now. Thank you. Yes, it is true that while I was shooting for Comedy Circus, I developed a sudden pain in my abdomen, which was basically a gastric pain. I think I had eaten something wrong the previous day, and I could not withstand the pain at all. I had to be rushed to the hospital, and was administered pain killer injections. Even after that, I was feeling very weak. I had to have an intake of vitamins and juices before getting back to the shoot. However, I am thankful to God that I could give my best shot, and our performance came out really well".

Our source adds, "Anoop Soni's will power pulled him out of the problem on the given day, and he got back to the sets to be with his team mates. He teamed up with Shweta Tiwari and Rehman to give a fabulous performance, for which the team in fact got full marks from the judges".

Way to go, Anoop!!
Anoop Soni fights against pain to provide the 'Tadka'...SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger