Your Ad Here

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Mayank Anand's book gets an artistic cover page..

Apart from being a gifted actor, Mayank Anand is also a commendable writer whose upcoming debut novel, Love from the Sidelines, is all set to hit the stores. But not many people know that this blue-eyed boy of the small screen also has an artistic side! He devotes time regularly to his paintings and one of his gorgeous paintings now adorns the cover page of his book.

"Yes, I painted it while I was writing the book", Mayank remembers fondly. "It has all the emotions that the book has. I didn't plan to put it on the cover. It's only when the book was completed and my Publishers, Leadstart Publishing and I were finalizing on the cover design that the idea struck me!" the actor continues.

Knowing Mayank's earthy, versatile signature style, his every work promises to be a unique piece of art! Trust Mayank to tip off a victorious frenzy! And now that only a few days are left for the launch of the book, we wish you good luck, Mayank!
Mayank Anand's book gets an artistic cover page..SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger