Your Ad Here

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Anandi’s mom is back in Balika Vadhu!

Anandi MomBhairavi Raichura, who plays Anandi’s mother in the serial Balika Vadhu, has been missing from the show for a quite long time now. She was shown to be on char dham ki yatra in the show and now she is back from it.

While on the show, Bhairavi was shown to be on a char dham ki yatra; off screen she was on a family trip to Australia. “I was in Australia for 3 weeks. It was a family trip, where I was accompanied by my husband, mother and sister.”

When asked about her trip, she said excitedly, “It was a much needed break and I made the most of it by participating in numerous adventure sports. The most terrific experience was Skydiving from 14000 ft altitude. It was a breathtaking freefall for 60 seconds.” As for her next track in the show, she says, “I will be informed by Anandi’s bapu that he has mortgaged a part of our land for Sugna’s wedding gift. Hearing this I would be tensed and to find out what happens after that you will have to watch the show”.

Anandi’s mom is back in Balika Vadhu!SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger