Your Ad Here

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Now get daily dose of F.I. R

FIRYes it’s good news for the fans and viewers of the Sony SAB show F.I. R as it becomes a daily on public demand. From September 7 the show will be aired every night at 10:00 pm for which Gunwale Dhulaniya Lejayenge is making as it concludes.

“I would just like to say that it is difficult for a comedy to sustain for 4 years and now that the show is becoming a daily it’s a matter of pride for all of us,” says Kavita Kaushik who essays the role of Chandramukhi in the show.

Adding further to her excitement she quips, “The show has become hit and daily is because of the love of the audience. Now they want a daily dose of the show and have a craving for new episodes.”

The show becoming a daily makes a life hectic of Kavita. “Yes it will be hectic for me but still I will be just giving my 15 days for the show so on other days I can do what ever I want,” she concludes.

So viewers get ready for the daily dose of Inspector Chandramukhi Chautala.

Now get daily dose of F.I. RSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger