Your Ad Here

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Jethalal reunites with family!

Its reunion time on Sab TV's Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashma. Jethalal who was away from family and friends for a very long time will be soon seen reuniting with them.

Citing the reason for his break from the show Dilip Joshi aka Jethalal says, "The fact that I needed a break for around three weeks in the month of August was told by me to my Producer almost one year back. And fortunately he too agreed and accommodated the break even though the serial had to be on air during that time. The reason for my absence is that I had to go to London to attend my nephew Dharmesh's wedding."

He goes on to say that even though he enjoyed the wedding to the fullest, there was always a knot in his chest about his on-screen family. He says, "I used to watch all the episodes in London also. And that was the time I missed all the cast members terribly."

So how will his entry be? "Definitely not simple", Dilip quips.

According to our source, Jethalal's reunion will be rather dramatic. The source says, "Jethalal will make an entry during the Ganpati celebrations in Gokuldham. When the aarti is going on, Jethalal enters, just in time for the Visarjan."

The episode of Jethalal's entry will be aired sometime next week.
Jethalal reunites with family!SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

2 comments:

  1. i want jethalas (dilip joshi) telephone noumber pls any one can give me then i will be grate full. my email id is kal_vv2000@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry I dont have jethalala's number so I cannot help u on this.

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger