Your Ad Here

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Nach nach Laaliya hui behosh!

Laaliya hui behoshLaali aka Ratan Rajput has been facing serious issues regarding her health in the recent past. The actress was recently performing for the Janmashtami special episode with Choti Bahu when she suddenly fainted on the sets.

“I was not keeping well and on the top of that, the shuffling between the shoot of my show and rehearsal made the situation worst. Even the doctors had advised me not to dance, but in the end- work is work. I just rehearsed for a day, did my technical rehearsals and then shot on the final day, but all this took a toll on my health,” says Ratan.

Ratan has been taking extra care of herself during the shooting hours. Even the production house has been taking needful measures to take care of Ratan’s diet, and they have also made a doctor available on the set so that Ratan could be immediately attended to, in case of emergencies.

“I am taking precautions during the shoot, like getting adequate rest when my shot is not there, having healthy food and drinks. Though, I am not able to take my medicines on time, but I am trying hard to get on it too,” she quips.

Ratan has lost lot of weight too. “Initially, I lost few pounds for my character as Laali. I was 42 kilos, and lost three kilos for the role. But now, I weigh 35 kilos, which is too less as per my age and height. Now, I want to gain few kilos in order to maintain my health, as it can cause bigger problems in the future,” she concludes.

A source from the sets of Choti Bhau informed that, “Ratan fainted and fell on the ground. Despite repeated efforts, she couldn’t be brought back to consciousness, setting panic amongst the unit members. She was taken to the doctors and the shooting was stalled. The production house had to shoot other acts till Ratan resumed shoot the next day.”

Ratan all we can say is- get well soon!

Nach nach Laaliya hui behosh!SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger