Your Ad Here

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Jyoti took 9 re-takes to tie Rakhi!

JyotiThere are rakhi celebrations on the sets of Sphere Origin’s show Jyoti on NDTV Imagine.

In a chit-chat with Sneha as to how was the experience she says, “We are having so much fun shooting for the rakhi sequence. I am tying rakhi to my on screen brother Sandeep. In the process to get a perfect shot, I have tied him rakhi around 12 times”.

So off screen what are the plans for Raksha bandhan? “I don’t have a real brother so I tie rakhi to my cousins but unfortunately, this raksha bandhan my cousins are also out of town. But on the sets I would be tying rakhi to my cameraman.”

Sneha was currently seen on the sets of Rakhi Ka Swayamvar. So how was the experience? “We had a gala time. I was there for the mehndi ceremony. We all had to perform on a dance number. I performed on mehndi hai rachne waali. And the best part was that it was choreographed by Saroj Khan”. How was it working with Saroj Khan? “She is one of the best choreographers in the industry and working with her is a dream come true. The song was choreographed so well and I loved every move of it”.

What’s the next high point in the serial Jyoti? “In the serial, I will come to know about Sushma from Sandeep. Initially I would not like to intervene in it but later I would help her come out of her despair.”

Jyoti took 9 re-takes to tie Rakhi!SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger