Your Ad Here

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Payal Sarkar back on Ladies Special

Payal SarkarPayal Sarkar is back to her show on Sony, Ladies Special. She has also started with the shoot and will be soon seen with her on screen hubby Harsh Chayya. Lately, it was reported that the actress has left the show but she now clears the air on the rumors.

“I was in Kolkata for the shoot of a film for few days, thus my track was not shown in the show. I am very much a part of the show, and have also started with the shoot,” verbalizes Payal.

When we inquired her on getting the required permission from the production house for such a long absence, she quips, “I just shoot for 10 to 12 days in a month. Thus I can’t waste my time and when I got the opportunity of doing a film, I opted for the same.”

The buzz was that Payal was throwing lot of tantrums on the sets. Also, she had asked for a hike in her pay, which did not go down well with the producers. Thus they were thinking of replacing her.

But now that Payal has put a full stop to the entire tale, she will be boarding Ladies Special again. So get ready for some more emotional drama on the show soon.

Payal Sarkar back on Ladies SpecialSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger