Your Ad Here

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Mayank Anand's 'Love from the Sidelines'...

Mayank Anand, Dr. Rahul in Star One's Dill Mill Gayye is on cloud nine these days, as he has finally managed to get a publisher for his book.

Talking about this, Mayank says, "Yes, my book will be published in a month or two. It will be published by Lead Start Publications under the banner of Frog Book. The title of the book is 'Love from the Sidelines'".

When asked him about the great feeling, the actor quips, "It's an awesome feeling to get your first book published. I am now working on the cover page with my designer. We have jotted down many ideas for the cover, one of them being that I put one of my paintings there. But we have not decided on anything yet".

The buzz is that Mayank's contract with the popular show Dill Mill Gayye is about to end. When we asked him about the future of Dr. Rahul, he states, "Yes, it is true that my contract with them is getting over. However, I don't have any idea on the status of my character. But I think that I will continue with them".

We wish the actor cum writer all the very best for his new publication!!
Mayank Anand's 'Love from the Sidelines'...SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger