Your Ad Here

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Vivan Bhatena mixes work with pleasure!

Vivan BhatenaVivan Bhatena is finally going on a break after two long years, as his show Maayka ends. The actor is all set to fly to London for his vacation cum work. Well he is going there for his play, which is based on terror attack that happened in Mumbai, and also to complete his film project.

“Day after tomorrow I will be flying to London for my play and with that, I have a project of a film which I will be completing. After that it’s going to be a holiday time for me,” quips Vivaan.

He could not talk much about the movie, but is very excited about his play. “This play has already got many accolades and I am really excited that we will be performing it on such a big platform,” he adds.

Talking about his holiday plans the actor converse, “Well definitely I will be joined by my wife soon, but that is only after I am done with my play. She is also working and cannot afford to get holiday for many days.”

“After working for two years continuously I do deserve this break. I will be coming back on 20th August and only then I will decide of what to take-up next,” concludes the actor.

Vivan definitely knows to balance work and pleasure.

Vivan Bhatena mixes work with pleasure!SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger