Your Ad Here

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Pallavi Subhash is back with Basera

Pallavi SubhashPallavi Subhash is back on TV after a well-deserved break. She is all set to make a comeback with her co-star Ram Kapoor in a fiction show Basera of Sagar Arts on Imagine.

In a tête-à-tête she talks about the old days and her lucky sets and new phase of Basera.

How is it to work with Ram Kapoor all over again?
We have worked together in Kasam Se and the producer, and the channel liked our chemistry so much, that they paired us again for Basera. It’s good to be back with the co-star with whom I have worked. We are too comfortable with each other, and I could say that he is a good actor and a person too.

Tell us something about your role in the show?
My character’s name is Ketki, who is wife of Ram in the show. There are other four families, basically friends of Ram. We all come together and have fun, celebrate festivals, etc. It’s like one big happy family.

Is the story of Basera related to Baghban?
Yes, somewhere down the line each and every family drama is related to Baghban, but all I can assure that it’s not dot-to-dot copy of the film. The moment you see the first episode of the show, you will get the gist of it.

You are looking absolutely stunning in the promos? Who has designed your looks?
My look in the show is designed by Vikram Phadnis. I am too excited about it as every day I get to wear his new designs. I would like to state, he has really done a fantastic job. Even today, I sms him to say that I am wearing his this design, or that one, and he is very happy with it.

Can you tell me a bit about your co-actors in the show?
I have talked about Ram, but in the show there are two new faces who will be essaying the role of my son in the show. Priya is someone who I have known, as I have earlier worked with her in Kasam Se. Each and every one is nice to work with, and we all are having a gala time.

Is there any memorable incident you recall during the shoot of the show?
Every day is nice incident for us, as we enjoy a lot on the sets. Ram is a big prankster and he has something new for all of us on day-to-day basis. Along side all the female co-actors sit together and have lunch together. Especially my bahu’s are there with me, they eat my head and don’t let me sleep (grins). Also, I would like to mention that the sets where we are shooting Basera is very familiar to me, as this is the same place where I gave my first shot on small screen for the show Karam Apanaa Apanaa. I think it’s lucky for me.

Pallavi Subhash is back with BaseraSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger